University of Torino Università degli Studi di Torino
Regione Gonzole 10
10043 Orbassano (Turin)
Prof. Massimo Terzolo
- Phone: +39 011 9026788; +39 011 6705457
- Fax: +39 011 6705456
- PhD Paola Perotti (Data Manager)
- Prof. Alfredo Berruti (Leader of the Oncology group)
- MD Giuseppe Reimondo (Clinical Associate)
- MD Fulvia Daffara (Clinical Associate)
- MD Arianna Ardito (Clinical fellow)
- PhD Silvia de Francia (Lab technician)
- MD Gianni Ciccone (Leader of the Epidemiology group)
The Università degli Studi di Torino serves as a tertiary referral center for patients with endocrine tumors. Under the leadership of Prof. Terzolo, the Department of Internal Medicine is dedicated to clinical research, benefiting from substantial patient cohorts and an extensive network of national and international collaborations.
Within the department, you’ll find a clinical study center and well-equipped laboratories capable of conducting biochemical determinations, hormone assays, cellular cultures, pathological examinations, and immunological analyses. Prof. Terzolo’s group possesses extensive experience in the clinical management of patients with adrenal tumors. Collaborating with Prof. Berruti’s group from the Department of Medical Oncology, they have developed innovative therapeutic approaches for patients with adrenocortical carcinoma.