WP8 - Project Management
- Ensure the proper scientific management of the project in order to strengthen and support the participants to achieve the objectives, complete the milestones in time and deliver the deliverables.
- Make sure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out. Advise and guide the Participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements. Abide by the "good practice" of resources management as presented in the Financial Guidelines.
- Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the consortium.
- Manage the processes for the capture and the protection of intellectual property, including confidential information and patents properly.
- Ensure that knowledge produced within the project will be disseminated to specific target groups throughpublication and training.
Carl Steinbeisser, GABO:milliarium mbH & Co. KG